There are several places where you can get landscaping ideas like parks or from your neighbors’ houses. All of us want to make the design more personalize and unique so we can fully relax in our front yard or in the backyard. Below is the list of ideas that you can use for landscaping.
- Make the front of your house lovelier and more inviting to people with the help of flowers. You can use colorful annuals and perennials like catmints, Peruvian lilies, forget-me-not, lavender, and roses.
- For houses with a limited space in their front lawn, you can make an illusion of spacious garden by putting a fence. Plant flowers and vines in the space then it will result in an impression of having your home a bit farther from the street.
- Accentuate your house using plants like vines. The plants will make your house standout and blend in at the same time. It will look better even if it has a simple structure. However, you should not overdue placing plants all over the house so it won’t look haunted or be hidden by overgrown shrubbery.
- Before planting anything, you need to study the basic information about the plants that you want in your landscape project. You need to consider the full size of the plants and the growth rate so you will know how much space you need to put between them.
- Make sure that after finishing your work, your equipment can still access your front yard or backyard. Think ahead of the future and expect that there are parts where you will need repairs or add another project. Thus, it is important that large machines can still be transported in. If not possible, you will definitely have to remove some of your precious plants.
- If you want to add bodies of water, it is better if you will make it look more natural. Evaluate if your plan will perfectly blend in its surrounding area. Furthermore, you can use natural stones or the same material and stones that can be found in your house.